Command and Control Center Specialist
Edward M. Lane, AIA
- Bachelor of Architecture, Drexel University.
- Registered in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Utah, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, Manitoba.
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Over 35 years of professional architecture experience.
- Involved in the planning and design of utility, commercial, medical, industrial and data facilities.
- Expert witness in legal cases.
- Specialized expertise in the planning and design of energy management and control centers for the utility industry on an international basis.
- Member of: American Institute of Architects, Philadelphia Chapter.
- Member of 1 Local Historical Society
- Member of the Zoning Board, Whitpain Township, PA