Command and Control Center Specialist
Susan B. Clarke-Lane
• Over 35 years office management experience in Architecture/Engineering, Real Estate, Finance and Marketing; including 10 years as Administrative Assistant to the Managers of Architectural Design and Engineering Services for a nationally-known design/build firm.
• Joined DataFac Inc. in 1985 as Administrative Manager responsible for administrative operations and office management.
• Appointed Vice President in 1989.
• Responsible for financial tracking of projects, billing operations, coordination of technical specifications, change orders, billing of contractors to client, company file maintenance and project bid coordination, in addition to day-to-day administration and marketing.
• Extensive experience in PC hardware and office management software application .
• Serves as DataFac's Color Coordinator and performs interior color selection for clients.