Command and Control Center Specialist
Alice C. Lane-Sullivan
• Temple University, May 1991 - Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Manor Junior College - May 1989, AS in Accounting, Cumulative GPA: 3.8 on a 4.0 scale.
• Lab assistant in Computer Science Lab and for the Accounting Department.Temporarily worked in Manor College's Accounting Department to prepare for audit.
• Worked experiences include CAM2 Automotive Products Inc., Philadelphia, PA Assistant to the Coordinator - Handled the correspondence between the sales office and the salesmen, advertising sales promotions and mail outs to customers all over the United States. February 1980 to January 1982.
• July 1985 to Present: Treasurer of DataFac Inc. Architects, Blue Bell, PA